1 cup of shelled roasted peanuts
1/2 cup of sugar
3/4 cup of milk
1/4 cup of sugar for the pastry board
1) Put the peanuts through a meat grinder with a medium
blade.Then place them in a saucepan
with the 1/2 cup of sugar and the milk. Mix well.
2) Place the peanut mixture over medium flame and cook, stir
constantly, until the mixture boils and the sugar dissolves.
3) Lower the flame and cook, stir often, until the mixture thickens.
As the mixture gets very thick, stir continually, to prevent
sticking. This will take around 15 minutes.
4) When the mixture is so thick that you can see the bottom
of the pan when you stir, remove from stove.
5) Sprinkle the 1/4 cup of sugar on the pastry board. Turn
the peanut mixture out onto the sugar and flatten it out
with a spatula.
6) Allow it to cool so you can handle it.
7) Next roll it out with a rolling pin until the mixture is
about 1/4 inch thick. With a knife, cut the mixture into small
squares or with a cookie cutter.
8) Remove the cookies from the pastry board with a spatula.
Serves 3 to 4 dozens.
Please submit recipes to: email@example.com
We reserve the right to publish any submitted recipe. Furthermore, we are not responsible for the source
of the contributed pictures, articles and recipes.
Copyright © 2006